Pesta Sukan 2009
Sunday, September 06, 2009 @ 4:50 pm
Woke up at 0655 today to go down to kallang to support the juniors for netball! Gahh I miss playing netball! I want so badly to play on court again, but once bitten, twice shy. The injury was scary and I am afraid of pain now that I have experienced that.
Justina, Carol and I were supposed to meet at 0730 at tp interchange, however that girl didn't pick up her phone. I think she slept the whole day, we've been trying to get her so many times, and not once did she answer her phone. I think i can memorise her colour-me-tone by now. " i know that we all can be friends..." hor? Justina??
Met carol at 0800 instead, cause she said she'll be late, so I also left the house later! We took bus 31! I still can remember, always had to wake up bright and early for matches at Kallang Netball Center. PLUS it was raining today, so the matches were pushed back.
We arrived at the center, saw michelle, and the others! I miss the atmosphere where IJ girls would just go screaming and cheering! The cca also expanded! So many unfamiliar faces but they were all a close knitted group! I heard coach abandoned them, she forgot about the match and went overseas!
When the matches started, we found outside empiring on the sidelines, like screaming out, and mumbling to ourselves "ahhh STEPPING!, OBSTRUCTION, CONTACT!,STEPPING ON THE LINE!" I remember being so stressed out when I kept hearing the umpires' whistle but it was fun!
The last match was exciting, truly exciting. We fought to the end, it doesn't matter whatever the outcome was. Everyone put in their best efforts and did their best, so thats all that matters!
IJ TP NETBALLERS ROCK!