dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Its a Super S Day!
Monday, September 07, 2009 @ 8:20 pm


Woke up bright and early this morning to follow dear sqq to her nutrition clinic. Who blames her for being xxx? Anyway, I got to see what a job scope of a dietician was like, pretty much interesting. You gotta to encourage people to eat healthly, and have lots of "fake food samples" things in your office. Wear a white coat and a mask around the whole of the hospital!

Anyway, she decided to be kind, and took me on my 2nd ride on the Flyer. It was her first time on board, I went with Qixiang and her. She paid for it, as a birthday present! YAY! It was fun, the direction of the flyer has changed since i last took it! There were many additions as well, now I could see everything in the day, cause the last time i went it was at night!

Saw the area for F1 track and the grandstand area! The Marina Bay floating platform is now turned into a soccer field! We could actually get our own capsule, however, we had the company of 2 angmoh guys. So it wasn't too bad. We were actually quite close to having our own capsule! sigh! The 2 girls behind had THEIR VERY OWN CAPSULE! It was like a nokia mania, as we all whipped out our nokia phones to take pictures. It was very noisy aye!

Had Popeyes for lunch. SUPER OILY AND UNHEALTHY, WHERE DID SQQ JUST COME BACK FROM??? A NUTRITION CLINIC, SO CONTRADICTING. Took 171 to DG station, as I needed to get to the purple line. It was more worth it then just taking a bus to city hall, at least I get the transfer rate. Stupid okay. I just topped up my card on saturday, $10 and now I have to top up again! Transport around Singapore is so expensive!

Reached Kovan slightly before 1330, since I planned my time out so well :) Met pei yun, theresa and ziling and walked to block to 231! Pat's kitchen! I practically screamed block 231 when I saw it! YAY i found that block. It was the venue for our Sushi Class!

Sushi Class! Thats Pat in the middle, she taught us how to do make sushi. The rice is very important. When I master the art of making the perfect sushi! I will make it and let my friends try! HAH, hopefully they don't die of food poisoning ( right sarah? ) Sushi was perfect. I loved the cucumber there, and started munching on them. They were nice and crunchy alright! When pei yun gets back, i want pictures of the Sushi!


See my grandmother! She is super excited and happy that for the first time, one of her "babies" have borne fruit! She has hot hands, so its quite rare that she can 'harvest" chilli off her plant. So there they are, the star of the show, 2 chillies from the entire plant! Congrats!

S FOR SUPER, S FOR SINGAPORE FLYER, S FOR SUSHI CLASS!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS, YOU ARE NOW 42 Years old! SUPER OLD! EAT AND LIVE WELL!