IT SUCKS TO BE SICK. HATE IT.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009 @ 6:43 pm
Great. i hate being sick. its the worst feeling ever. I have this puking sensation? I have a churning stomach and and burp alot. Had a 38.5 deg fever. Uh huh, like that not good enough. Doctor says if you have rashes appearing, come back immediately.
I think that he thinks that I might have dengue? I think so too, i'm scared. Then i hardly eat and my grandmother keeps complaining that i'm on a diet. Its just that i don't have the urge to eat anything, and although drinking water is important. After i drink I just feel so bloated I can't move.
Another thing i'm sweating like a pig. To think I just washed my hair this morning. DRATS. The haze is getting on me. I keep looking out of the window and its this blurry and trapped feeling. The whole world is so misty and URGH. I want to get out of the house, I have activities to do you know! Like tomorrow, if I don't go out, I'll lose 4 cca points instantly. Then again, i've got an MC for 3 days. SO yeah. I don't know what to do.