The Final Farewell
Tuesday, September 29, 2009 @ 1:20 pm
I guess Service Hall 1 holds memories for me. This would be the second time i've been there this year already. Today was the final farewell as we bid her good bye. I consider myself quite brave this time, I placed a stalk of flower in the coffin. She looked so peaceful inside, just like a sleeping beauty in a deep sleep.
So they say, after creamation, her ashes will be scattered in the sea. She wanted that. Gran also commented that she also wanted that. Well not exactly scattered in the sea I suppose. They would just take a boat out, and let the urn sink to the bottom of the sea.
Luckily I heard that she managed to talk to her son before passing on, so i guess its not too bad. What's probably regretful would be that, she and her sister lost touch. So she probably doesn't know about the death yet.
Oh well, I gotta go for doctor's appointment now.