Thursday, September 03, 2009 @ 10:01 pm
Exams are over! I'm supposed to be free, yet I don't feel at ease at all. Cause I'm worried about the results. Nutrition was crap, the questions were a killer and this is shit?
Went to watch The time traveller's wife today cause the odds were against me. It was 3 vrs 2? I wanted to watch bandslam though. Typical love story movie, guy disappears and reappears again, funny to say. I thought the story line's a bit weird?
I mean, can such things actually happen in real life I wonder? But then again, its a fantasy thingy, and yar. Now I have nothing to do. I got to find things to do. I think I'll stay home and rot!
I FINALLY WENT TO ORCHARD ION TODAY. I WENT WITH ZILING NG, CAUSE THE REST HAD TO GO BACK.I DIDN'T EXPLORE THE EXPENSIVE GOODS, I JUST EXPLORED THE BASEMENTS FOR FOOD. ZOMG SUPER NICE FOOD THERE, AND SUPER EXPENSIVE. ITS GREAT FOR WINDOW SHOPPING!