check out orchard!
Thursday, September 10, 2009 @ 9:35 pm



AIMAN, SARAH and JANE! Nicole's the only one missing. She's busy studying for promos! Like
every other JC person. So she says she'll meet up with us after her promos, which means that she'll meet up with us, probably before our school starts, meaning, after our long 6 week break.
Caught a movie today, G FORCE, about guinea pigs. It was another birthday treat! From Sarah Ho this time, she paid for lunch and movie ticket! I'm so happy. She is so nice, had pasta mania for lunch. Spinach Tortelli! Its nice, especially the tomato based sauce. I was able to taste the richness of the tomatoes as well as the garlic bits. Its mouth watering when i'm just describing it now!
Anyway, G FORCE, it was a walt disney show. Didn't know that. But its weird that somehow these shows, have the bad guys turning bad. So i guess, its like a learning lesson or something that there is always a chance to be good again? WOW. okokay.
I will go watch my show now.