1박 2일!
Saturday, September 05, 2009 @ 11:08 pm
Watched 1박 2일 as usual. Its super hilarious, I love MC 몽! Koreans are super funny when it comes to variety shows like this. Anyway, this morning I woke up super early so that I could go to the Army Open House with my father.It was like reliving the times for my father, except that the technology now used by the Army is totally different from what he used to use.
He also said they no longer needed people of his calibre because the equipment now have different functions and expectations already. The place is huge, I think this kind of event is held every 5 years, and I've been obediently following my dad since young, so much so that I think its going to be a tradition! Saw the live action show, BOMB and the different kinds of operations happening.
Now he says the uniform is called pixel form, more high tech, once the soldiers hide in the trees or such, they will be better concealed as compared to the earlier kinds of uniform. I boarded the tanker and such, and don't know what chinook and alot of things. I remembered when I was younger I wore some mini fireman suit and took a ride in the fire engine! That was a long time ago! I also thought I'll be able to eat army food. To me, it tastes unbelievably tasty! So looking forward to it, but then, sigh.
Food now served by the Singapore Food Industries, and so much so $6 for a plate. So my father and I decided to be smarter now. Took the shuttle bus back to Boon Lay. Initially he decided to be clever, saying that if we took to Joo Koon it'll just be a short walk away. I battled muddy grasslands and traffic lights to get to Pasir Laba Camp instead of a "quick" way to camp.
It was his first time at Jurong Point as well. He was just as amazed with it as I was the first time i went there! Had Korean Ginseng Chicken Soup! YESH, it was superb, but then everything there was quite expensive there! But lunch was great! It was like being in malaysia cause it was super big!
I just realised I got sunburnt, you know the nose nose there, and the cheek cheek there. A little bit lar, but then its like cooked crab. Tomorrow going to support Juniors! YEAH. Go Juniors, so I gotta sleep now!
1박 2일!