dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Saturday, August 08, 2009 @ 12:12 pm
A week has passed by so quickly just like that. It was just last saturday when I last posted. Time flies, really. Especially with all the tests and exams nearing. I know I'm only supposed to devote myself to studying only. Cause after the exams, then its like play play play! Gotta catch up with yinsan, marie, roxanne. The JC peeps are like going to have promos, so I don't think they will meet up.

Then again. its AUGUST! It won't be long till the 25th of august, which marks the start of my semestral exams. It starts off with PFFFTT AP Chemistry. Everyone is complaining how hateful and horrible that subject is, it is easier with understanding. You prepare for the questions that come out in past exams as well as in tutorials. Those questions that come out for exams? NO WHERE NEAR THE ONES THAT WE STUDIED.
Well, I wanted to upload a week's photos here, but since the pictures are with peiyun and if I just upload those that I saved from fb. The resolution and size will be damn small. Nevermind then, I will go back to my notes, as they are my best friends till the 3rd of september.
I will bury myself in my notes, and hopefully they stick inside my head.