dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
My reason for Macaroni Mania!
Saturday, August 29, 2009 @ 11:35 pm



See our "heart work!" These macaroni decorated cards were for our lovely IJ teachers whom we went back to see yesterday. Did it all in a day or so. It was hard picking out the tiny macaroni pieces from a big box, and sticking the correct alphabets to form the various names! I think from this, we will never ever spell our teahers' names or even our own names wrongly ever again!
Went back to IJ yesterday, felt super weird, cause everyone was starring at us. We were just stoning outside the 3rd floor staffroom! Then we aren't weren't in school uniform or what. Then ahya like that la. Then no one wanted to call Miss Chong and yar!
We kinda missed the teachers cause apparently there was a teacher's day dinner that night. Being vain, they had to go home early to dress up and stuff. I SAW MICHELLE TANG, my sister! Her fantastic artwork is currently displayed, or shes still doing the final touches to it for the Os! Art is hardwork alright! I wish her all the best!
Then we went to SAKAE, bishan since we couldn't really think of anything else to do. I was starving okay! Used up all my energy during gym session this morning and running around the island like that. From sp to home, to ij wow! I am fit! Nevermind.
PSYCHOLOGY ON MONDAY. Its currently driving me crazy