10 MORE DAYS
Saturday, August 15, 2009 @ 11:58 pm
It has been a day already, still no improvement. My parents are still not on talking terms.
They like response to each other by nods and ums, and hmmms. Well, its my mother actually. My dad still tries his best to talk and initiate a conversation.
I wonder how long this will continue for. Well both of them went out to the Botanical Gardens today together. i wonder how they communicated man. I don't know.
My mother is like so childish sometimes. I guess I know where I got my genes from.
10 Days. I'm seriously counting down to the exams already. 10 more days to the 25th of August 2009. On the lighter note, it'll be the twins' birthday. But who likes exams on their birthdays right? SIGH, then a week after theirs is you know what!
GOSH 10 more days!