Sunday, July 05, 2009 @ 12:00 pm
Yesterday, i had lovely samsui ginger chicken from soup restaurant for lunch. It was simply delicious! I love it! Then I went shopping at robinsons sale at the expo! Though I didn't get anything cause there were just too many things to buy.
Later in the evening, daddy decided to rent a car and he drove us round singapore. saw orchard road at night. so bright can! Like airport runway like that. So nice, the Orchard central and the Ion. One fine evening we shall all go out together!
Then we went to the marina barrage, it was a pretty nice place. It was so dark and windy! I loved the night sky. I would want to just lie down on the grass and look at the sky.
Later, daddy drove to ecp for supper, then headed home. Decided to turn on my phone gps till all the way home :)