Saturday, July 04, 2009 @ 8:27 pm
WOW! WEEEEE! MST week is over! Yay! Went out to dinner with the Spardies yesterday to celebrate Zi Yuan and Felicia's birthday, but Felicia didn't come.
Sad case.
I was so hungry by the time dinner came I was super hungry. Yet I couldn't just go off for dinner on my own. I was totally broke. No $$$ in my wallet! So borrowed money from pei yun! Had dinner at VIVOCITY, and spent $4.50 on Hokkein Mee.
Then spent most of the time on the sky garden, waiting for Darren to come la. I thought he would arrive like soon, around 9 plus. I think later 10 o clock then he arrived. Had like a sit around session and talked and laughed and took lots of pictures. I was laughing like mad so much! AH! Then like played some camp games too. Wow, I think we were so used to doing forfeits until, even if we have to do forfeits, like sian already. AHAHA.
Then had cake cutting session and camera sessions. I left the earliest cause mummy was like saying, you better leave before you miss the last train. SAD can. I left the earliest, and alone also. HAHAH!
Came back, helped theresa with pasta report and then slept at 3am!
Roxanne! Today I'm supposed to talk to you! I MISS YOU LOADS ROXANNE LIMSUXIAN!