Wednesday, July 22, 2009 @ 10:07 pm
Today was exciting! I started talking to pei yun and theresa about Hi 5. I asked if they heard of Hi 5! Then after that, the whole chem lesson, we started singing the songs! OMG. so funny!
I can't believe we all share such likes for HI 5, and now we all agree that the latest cast isn't as good as the previous cast. Then its like, in the middle of chem lesson, we were humming and singing songs from hi 5. I remember so much la. it was always 5.30pm on weekdays, then i'll rush home from kindergarten and primary school to watch.
surprisingly, up till this day. i can still remember the lyrics, and can still singalong! its like very catch music. GUESS WHAT. Thats how I learnt how to spell opposite. now, if i need to spell opposite, I'll need to sing out the song, if not I can't get the spelling right! Theresa says she also has to sing out the song. gosh, I just sang it out like 2 times while typing this post!
then we also like IMAGINE/wish upon a star. The first song is you and me! and theres energy, grow, buried treasure. ZOMG. so many can! AHHHHH. Theresa and I were like listening to Hi 5 songs during Ting's lesson. So fun! Then it was like we were young again that sort of thing.
Then later in the afternoon, met Sherm and we had lunch and took 74 to AMK HUB for Harry Potty.
It wasn't too bad. Very exciting! As the music like suddenly came out, I can like get a shock, then sherm said I also gave her a shock, when i suddenly jerked! HAHA! gosh, then the ending so abrupt. now i'm waiting for the next movie to come out. really exciting la!
But i think sherm almost died not during the movie, but AFTER, cause i was like asking her, why this why that. cause its so confusing if you haven't read the book at all. well i now know the 7 souls part, and now thats dumberdore's dead, its so sad. who is going to protect harry from now on? hahah, and i think snape is bad, and malfoy is good?