Today had Project C.A.N, went to Woodlands area to collect canned food and dry rations for the needy! We were the earliest group to finish, and then managed to get home before 5. Washed up and got ready to go out to meet primary school buddies Esther and Wei Wen.
I'm surprised we could still laugh so much, after the showdown yesterday. HAH!
Weiwen poor thing, couldn't speak mandarin properly, and then got teased by us. Its all in the name of fun! Had dinner at Central Cafe, the staff there kept staring at us, like when we would disappear. Like we are taking up alot of space in their restaurant like that! So as usual, Esther has STM, charged her camera batt and FORGOT TO BRING IT.
These 2 were SUPER LATE. I thought I'll be the latest cause i left the house at 5.20, when i was supposed to meet them at 5.30pm. END UP, I waited for them! Like WTH. its a belated weiwen birthday celebration.
We talked so much, and TOOK NEOPRINTS! It has been eons since we last took neoprints together. Like seriously, cause its what we would do in primary school! AH. so expensive, but its like for the fun of it. It was 12 bucks, I forgot to pay wei wen.
They left to watch HP, cause the movie ticket is so EXPENSIVE on weekend, plus they were so desperate that they watched it 3 rows from the front. Plus, Sherm was about to pangseh me cause apparently she has no school on monday. So i'm taking a risk, by not watching now. Hoping that I'll get to watch it on wed with her.
I came home, and now I'm sitting in front of the teevee, as I'm typing this. NEOPRINTS.

