dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Sunday, July 05, 2009 @ 6:16 pm
This post is dedicated to SHERMAINE NG.

After I read your blog post. I'm so happy! So I decided that because you were so kind to dedicate one post to me. I shall do the same! Cause it made my day! You should do it often. Then make Qi Qing do it too! Then make your sister do it too! GAHH! Then you can post about me everyday, and create clarissa fan club.

OKAY. I'm joking. I love this special dedications, make you feel so special! HAH. This is Shermaine Ng, she WILL name her daughter Clarissa in the future, cause she loves me sooooo much! MOREVER, I will go and smell her hands when i see her. Hopefully, tomorrow cause I MISS DURIANS! I WANT TO EAT DURIANS.

Since she has durians at home, she should let me have some! oh gosh. DURIAN ROCKS! Though its mushy and smelly, and some people just hate it. I just love it!

SHERMAINE NG I MISS YOU LOADSS!And even though you gave your friends more hearts than you gave me. I'll give you many many many hearts too! Until you're unable to count them.
ILY LOADS :)

ps: sherm, you must be super duper happy and smiling now. thanks to me! :)