POLY 50!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009 @ 8:17 pm
Poly 50 today!
Abandoned the SPOT thing to support DNHW! Very poor thing, don't have supporters!
So we went to suppor them! SO EXCITING! Everyone was like sprinting and giving it their best shot!
WELL DONE!
Anyways, Audrey's fever reached a peak of 40.2 degrees, Mummy took her to a PPC, but then since she
only has like a super high fever. The doctor says just monitor her, cause shes not coughing and stuff.
WARNING: H1N1 suspect! HAH, she has been ordered to sleep outside our room or something cause gran belongs
to the group of high riskers, since shes OLD.
Ahya, Audrey will be fine la! She has been put on stronger fever medicine and everyone's monitoring her condition.
On the lighter note, I'm super exhausted and tired. Its weird cause i didn't run the Poly 50 race today, and yet
I'm experiencing aches and pains everywhere. I'm so sleepy as well!