Tuesday, July 21, 2009 @ 7:16 pm
OOH. I just downloaded firefox, since everyone has been pestering me to do so. Saying that it is much faster than Internet Explorer, and it can also be personalised and stuff like that. Quite cool actually, but the font is rather small and I have to keep squinting and straining my eyes to see the words.
Is there a way to make the words and stuff look bigger or something. I also want to put picture and what tweets and toolbar. Slowly I will do it! Its easier to manage anyways.
Tomorrow Harry Potty with Sherm, only got Chem and FFSC lecture tomorrow. Micro Bio is cancelled! Anyways, i got piano at 0830 in the morning.
Signed up for the Personal Developement Programme with Theresa, Pei Yun and Ziling. oooh! So exciting, we purposely signed up for 3 so that the total cost of the courses exceeds $50, then it can be deducted from our Post Secondary Account. It'll be practically free! I'm excited to learn how to make SUSHI. The other 2 are for our own well being right?
Must take care of our Body, and our nails! oooh! I'm so excited. But it'll be after the exams. So better work hard for the exams!
Next up, this weekend. Saturday:Shan You Concert- Ushering Duty. Sunday: Beach Cleaning at ECP, they need more people from CLS!