dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Thursday, June 25, 2009 @ 8:53 pm
Thanks for all the kind get well wishes for Princess. She just got back from her op, with a cone thingy round her neck. And a long scar which she keeps scratching at.She will recover soon. I know it. She is resting well and eating well. Though she has changed her taste in dried food to those canned food type. At least shes eating well, together with all her antibiotics and her nutrigel with multi vitamins. She'll be good as new in no time.

Last night, went to Jack's Place at United Square for dinner with Ms Chong and caught up with a group of ijtp 4/8 friends! We were practically the whole group making alot of noise there. Arrived at 6.45pm and stayed till 9.30! Bill amounted to $353 dollars plus! HAH! I love my escargots!! I love the food there as well. We talked and laughed about practically everything under the sun. Ms Chong was also telling us that she had a guy to introduce to Qi Qing! That was hilarious. Many were also amused by Qi Qing's horrible leg scar, which was a result of her clumsiness.

Got back slightly after 10, and read the news. Took my temperature and it was like 37,4! OMG, then the article said you don't have to have high fever to be a suspect for H1N1 virus. I've been having sore throat and runny nose since tuesday and then my temperature was then 37.4. Paranoid okay!Anyways, I hope it isn't H1N1, saw doctor today, given antibiotics and stuff. Then came back read the papers and was like OMG. 1 in 5 H1N1 patients remain undetected. OKAY. I am being paranoid again. I could be that 1 in 5 right? I don't know lah.I'll just continue taking my temperature these few days while on medication and ask around if anyone I met recently is feeling unwell, then I can tell. SIGH. Why do the other polytechnics like RP and NYP have holidays extended, and SP and TP and NP seem so rigid. Haven't even recieved like emailss on what to expect, and stuff from the school. Its just LOA from form tutor today. Thats it! Are they taking things for granted or what? Or just want to go on with the academic year as planned?



Okay, this one is funny. I was so amused by the youcam function on qiqing's laptop! :) Cause apparently, my laptop doesn't have these sort of functions.