Singapore Idol Auditions Day
Saturday, June 06, 2009 @ 9:39 pm
Decided to just go down to THE CATHAY to support Asha and Hasisha in their Singapore Idol dream. So I thought they were already queueing and stuff and can audition. They weren't. The day was bloooody hot. The sun was shining so brightly and it was super duper hot! So after meeting them for a breakfast snap, I decided that I'll go look for Angela since she'll be done for the day from her Piano lesson.
Then her mother treated me to HAN'S LUNCH. We still have the same kind of taste huh angie? Grilled Fish Dory, but I'm not as fussy as her in terms of food choice yeah? Its just a similar preference. I managed to persuade her to watch HANNAH MONTANA THE MOVIE with me! YAY!
The movie ticket was like 10 bucks! SERIOUSLY, so expensive, now thats why I prefer to watch movies on a weekday, cause of student price. Now I want all the songs from that movie. OH, it was goood. Angela didn't complain as much as I expected her to do, cause she was like omg I can't believed I bought a 10 dollar ticket to watch HANNAH MONTANA, I don't even want to watch this movie. I rather watch monster vrs aliens what not, blah blah blah. I'm going to curse at you till the end of the movie. In the end, she ended up laughing as much as I did! SO YEAH, I suppose you enjoyed yourself luh!

Logini, my sec 1 partner in class!

Mich, adorable junior. My sister DUH. Michelle TANG