dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Princess
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 @ 11:10 pm
Well, today is what a day I can say.
Dog's eyes really red, take a look.



It has been about 6 days since we came back from the vet. Then today, my parents and sister took her to the vet AGAIN, cause I got physio and can't go along.

Well, when i came back, she wasn't back, but they were. I actually thought the worst. Then I went to ask her.
Her condition was critical. I mean, my parents said that her womb has a really bad infection and that it was inevitable for an operation. But then she had a really high fever, leading to her red red eyes and that when you have a fever, you can't be operated on.

So according to my father, she was placed on a drip AGAIN, and she was injected with a large packet of anti fever drug, and she had no reaction. They kept her at the clinic, cause as soon as her fever subsides, she can be operated on. Who knows when that will be?
It could be tonight or tomorrow morning, sigh. I hope everything goes well for Princess.

Get Well Soon, and get that appetite back and hyperness back.