Dearest Princess, Get Well Soon!
Saturday, June 20, 2009 @ 2:34 pm
Haven't been blogging for some time. Decided to update for a little while. Starting from this week. I went to school almost every single day this week, monday and tues for chem. Then wednesday and friday for math. I'm so tired now. This is to clarify doubts before the upcoming msts, which begin on the 29th of june.
sparda outing on thursday, I didn't go. Instead I took Princess to the vet. She has been terribly sick for the past week. Loss of appetite, thats the most obvious one. She used to gobble down ANYTHING immediately when food was presented to her, but this week, she hardly touched her food. Her reflexes are slow, she doesn't seem so hyper anymore. Come to think about it, she is turning 6 this year.
So took her to the vet on thursday, my father finally agrees that its best for the dog to be steralized, as we had such a hard time convincing him to do so. Even the vet said its best, to prevent such situations from happening, but the spay process will be in 2 months time. For now, have to clear the infection. Both of her eyes are infected, a side effect from the effect of another infection, caused by the heat period. Then took her temperature, where they stuffed a thermometer up her ass, it was 40 degrees, SUPER HIGH.
Doctor said she was underweight, and that she should eat more. We didn't know she was underweight. I knew she was plump but never underweight. Its similar to calling me underweight as well LOL. Princess is so brave, though she barked the whole time she was there. The vet gave her 2 jabs. 1 for the fever the other, for the injection. She had to be placed on a saline drip, cause she hadn't been eating. OMG. PRINCESS GOT LIKE 3 NEEDLES STUCK INTO HER ALL ON THE SAME DAY. Poor Girl. We had to leave her there for 1/2 hour for the drip to like go into her blood and stuff.
So now, shes at home recuperating, with 20 days of antibiotics and the bill accounted to $136. Okay I guess, anything for her to get well. I'm worried for my dear Princess though. But she seems to be improving.
Watched Absolute Boyfriend last night on channel U, there weren't any english subs, so had to rely on my horribly terribly rotten mandarin to understand. Not to bad, I even watched till the very end, until 1.3oAM. Plus had to wake up at 6AM for the Fort Canning Walk. Shortest hours of sleep EVER, 4.5 HOURS.
Seriously damn tired now, but the walk was fun. Jokes and all. Walked with Uncle Peter and family, as well as Uncle Pete Tek (the hilariously funny crappy lamest history guru EVER).