Saturday, May 23, 2009 @ 3:54 pm
I WOKE UP AT 1PM TODAY. WHICH MEANS THAT I OFFICIALLY HAD LIKE 12 HOURS OF SLEEP. I FEEL SO GREAT I FEEL SO GREAT. SLEEP IS A BEAUTIFUL THING.
Yesterday was a fantastic day! I made it back to
IJ for Fiesta! Cause apparently, the machine used for
prac broke down and couldn't be repaired. So we couldn't continue with the rest of our protein experiment. Ended at 3.45pm and flew down to
Toa Payoh for Fiesta.
Arrived 5
mintues to 5pm, but didn't really care much. I just wanted to see teachers and see friends! I'm so thankful to
Qiqing and others for waiting for me to arrive! I was so high! Saw Michelle and
Hasisha and many other people. Bought this
IJ Post It thing which was like $4. I paid them in full in coins! I love
IJ so much! Even though it was only for a short while. Its better than not going at all! Yesterday was a really good day to sit down and chat and catch up with one another. It was also a really long long day for me.
Practically fell asleep during psychology tutorial but perked up during chem. At
IJ, we were talking non stop like blabbering birds. Got to drink my
Yeo's Apple drink from the friendly vending machine. I managed to get rid of my coins, as everyone wanted coins yesterday.
Headed down to Polar- High Street Cafe to chat and catch up. Everyone was so amused with like the Tom & Jerry Show. There were ordered a few drinks and cakes and sat there was like so long. I think we were like talking the loudest there.
Rou Urn came and Cecilia came and then we started catching up. I mean what to do? When we sit down and talk we practically forgot the time.
Sarah arrived too, and soon. Twins, Cecilia,
Rou Urn, Sarah and I took a train down to
Bugis to meet
Azriel Seah! What a group! Family reunion I called it. There we were like looking for place to sit and eat. Ended up eating at some
hk cafe thing, and then we wanted to celebrate like
sarah's birthday at the same time. Bill amounted to 75 plus and I think next week I will surely starve. I spent so much money in just one day!
Went to
Swensens for dessert and stayed till closing time. Talked and ranted and laughed
alot! They kinda like chased us away, saying they were closing already. Decided to take a cab back cause we thought it would get us home faster. Left
Bugis past 11, and only managed to get a cab at 11.32pm. I saw the time, when I got into the cab. They dropped me off first, and I realized that I didn't have my phone with me.
I ran back home and then called
Shermaine! I LEFT MY PHONE IN THE CAB! So I won't get it back till
monday when I see
Shermaine! SIGH! How could I be so careless!!!! Anyway, yeah. For the time being I don't have my phone. Reached home so late! Like midnight. Never been out so late before, what a night! I am so happy today, managed to catch up and all! I miss the good old days!
Surprisingly, no one scolded me for coming back so late! So yeah.
PS: MY ALMOND DRINK IS SO NICE OKAY. STOP INSULTING IT. ITS GOOD FOR HEALTH, IT DIDN'T SMELL AND IT ROCKS! IT LOOKS LIKE MILK! I LOVE ALMOND TEA AND I LOVE MILK. BESIDES I THINK ITS AN ACQUIRED TASTE!