Wednesday, May 20, 2009 @ 8:03 pm
Woke up at 0600 Hrs today. Had Chem prac. Had terrible stomach ache too, went to the toilet like so many times this morning alone! So scary. I thought I wouldn't be able to last through chem prac.
Today's prac was much better, cause at least Rayu and i knew what to do and what to expect. Though we over titrate the thingy, like twice. Nevermind. We got the values quite close to each other.
Had chemistry like at the beginning of the day, and at the end of the day. I think the teacher pissed with us, she didn't even turn up for chem prac, so the lab technician had to help us. She was super fierce today la. Scolding people and voice loud loud, don't even know what happened to her today.
Today is a chemistry day. chemistry day. oh great. Week 5 is almost coming to and end. Then week 6, have chem CA. Gahh, why does time pass so fast la? Seriously. Life should slow down.
Today on the train, saw some momos or what. Another form of religion. I looked at their name tags and it said "elder....." and they were from The new Church of Jesus Christ or something like that. OH. I was like. WOW. Never heard of such a church before. Turns out they are momers or whatever. Interesting!
Mummy said they are neat neat, prim and proper people.