Friday, May 08, 2009 @ 9:41 pm
Today is already the 3rd week! GAHH! I mean, in another 3 weeks. I will be having APChem CA! Had APChem lecture today, as well as tuition by Ms Hoe, and she was telling us that it is very important for us to do reading up on our own, because it is really difficult.Especially when we haven't had chemistry background!
Anyways, had Nutrition Practical today and we kinda extracted the fats out from 3 differnt types of chicken, Chicken Nuggets, Steamed and Roasted Chicken. We had to blend the samples till they were all fine and mushy. Our group probably over did it or so? Because it turned out to be like mashed potatoes, like for babies! Then there weren't like the same consistency of chicken "paste" for the other groups. Some were like tuna flakes, and others seemed to be like biscuit crumbs. So I don't know how we are going to write a report.
OUR FIRST PRACTICAL BEARS THE WEIGHTAGE OF A 30% Individual Report. On the positive side, once we are done with this individual report, the rest would just be data sheets! I bet after doing this mashy chicken pastey experiment. Those who blended the chicken bits will stay away from chicken for a longggg time!

Groupmates! We did the steamed chicken with skin sample!
Cedric, Marcus, Me, Rayu! :)