Wednesday, May 06, 2009 @ 9:11 pm
Today had a very bad start to the day. Chem prac was disasterous. Couldn't titrate properly, teacher got really frustrated trying to explain things to us. I mean we already warned her that we didn't know anything and that it would have helped if we could switch partners. Then at least we know what we are going to do and all that? NO she didn't switch us, she was like. Its fine, you don't have to have chem background. Of course we are slow. THIS IS SO NEW TO US.
What oxalic acid and pipette and burette and what else. Volumetric flask. I took a freaking long time to pipette 20mL of oxalic acid and she said I could have done it wrongly. I took so much effort to do so, and this is the result. SO PISSED.
CCA fair started today, I don't know why. I am suddenly am so unenthusiastic about ccas. I have always thought that ccas were fun. And today I don't even see myself enjoying ccas. There were many ccas, but its like, I'm like so depressed. Its like suddenly, I just want to study my life away. I feel like I have no time for rest and play. I come home so late after school. I have no life. No fun and life is just about studying.
Theres lots of pressure for GREAT FANTASTIC results, not only because we are like the first batch of students pursuing such a diploma. But also pressure from home. A person can't be on top all the time right? People fail and pick themselves again. Life isn't a smooth bed of roses. People can't expect me to do well all the time? I do things at my own pace, and now its just like my parents' expectation are super high. ITS REALLY STRESSFUL.
I NEEEED TO RELAX. I AM SAD AND REALLY SAD. I miss IJ loads.
I want to go back to school and talk to Ms Chong or Ms Teo or Ms Jo Teo, it always makes me feel better after talking to them. Even if they just scold me or something. I really miss IJ.