Its a Thursday and soon it'll be friday
Thursday, May 21, 2009 @ 7:58 pm
Today is Thursday. Woke up at 6.30 AM this morning and got to school. Going to fall sick soon. Have sore throat and then. I spent the whole day sniffing and blowing my nose, until it hurts now so much.
I feel cold, and chilly all the time. Then after a while I'm fine. Then I start sneezing again, and I need tissues. I used a total of 6 packets of tissues today. I didn't bring enough and ended up buying 2 more packets. My nose is like totally red now. I hope I don't come down with a fever or something. But I do feel cold.
Real slack day today, psychology lesson was cancelled, cause the lecturer wasn't feeling well. Brought that heavy psychology textbook for nothing. Now I really tend to wonder if tomorrow's lesson will still be on or not. If not, I can wake up slightly later. 3 hours of break in between, had my wonderful yong tao fu at fc1 for lunch today. Then went to the library to waste time.
Bought the concession for mrt today, and also walked like from library to fc 5 hoping to draw money, but the teller had like so many people there. Walked to dover station, so that I could withdraw money as well as buy concession. Turns out the machine wasn't even working. Walked back to Fc 5 and withdrew money.
IHW lesson only lasted for about 45 mins, so we waited like 3 hours for that 45 minutes lesson. Decided to go meet angela at woodlands since I ended so early. She made me wait for her for 30 whole minutes. I counted the number of marina bay trains, it was like 6! Had LJS again, this week. This really isn't helping my throat.
Visted the nokia shop. omg, I really want my nokia 5800! Then saw one of the super nova phones or some gold phone that cost over $2K! Crazy. Who would be willing to spend so much for a freaking phone right? Sigh. Visited the toy department store, and reminisced about the old days. What kind of toys we used to play and such.
Well, thats all for the day. Going to do chemistry now. GAHH 3 hours of chemistry tomorrrow!