I Miss IJ Syndrome.
Saturday, May 02, 2009 @ 9:32 pm
I just visited like facebook and blogs, and everyone is like IJ sick. I mean, those who graduated. We just seem to miss everything about IJ. What we used to do in school around this time. I think probably studying for the mid years. Then the fun we always had, going to walk walk in between class breaks, when teachers came in late to class.
I still fondly remember, that at the end of sec 3 that year, when we had an extra week of class in the first week of the school holidays, we always went up to like the top staircase there to play cards and to eat recess! TAITEEE and those memories were the best. I just learnt how to play that game in china one night, and then i was trying to beat everyone who probably had more experience playing taitee as compared to me.

Roxanne, I miss you so much! I remember how we love to chase each other to quickly reply letters. Then the long long telephone conversations we always had like those talking and gossiping. Listening to you sing over the telephone. Checking last minute answers and theories on the exact day of exams (especially if we had late afternoon papers)

Yin San! I miss your over reactive expressions of OMG OMG OMG! Then talking and gossiping during chinese lesson! omg! yes, and china. we always came over to your room every single night because my room surely something wrong one. Too smelly, too dark. too yucky! Our flooded toilet night!

Shermaine! I miss you alot too. You are always super duper nice to me! Haha, giving in to me all the time! Fight with you, I surely win! Then I miss flicking rubberbands at you during class. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DOZE OFF, and do that pen trick! The one with the tip of the pen, and excessive ink oozes out, and when you wake up, you gotta like use the correction tape to blanko it off! OH THOSE DAYS, were simply fantastic! Laughing our heads off over slight things.

Sheena! I miss you saying shut up to me all the time. Calling me tang all the time, and sometimes it gets super annoying, but now when I don't hear it as often as I used to. I miss the times when we were always going elsewhere during free periods to like near by benches to chat and how you and your sister used to push me home when I couldn't walk. I was super touched, even though the ride was always so bumpy and with the weights of heavy bags.

Qiqing, my dearest weirdo eyebrow buddy. I know how I started talking to you. It was like in the beginning of sec 3, english lesson. I sat next to roxanne and you! Then we had like so much in common. I miss the times when you would start talking all about your father and then I'll be telling you. What can you do, hes your father. Tolerate! Then you and your unique laughter that will lighten up the dull and heavy moods of class. I miss talking to you alot! You were also my longest video call buddy! I video called you like for long hours on the phone, until my phone battery goes flat or goes really hot!
I miss everything about IJ. I want to go back to IJ to see the teachers soon!