Monday, April 27, 2009 @ 7:42 pm
Today is already Monday. Time indeed passes really fast. I was so looking forward to the Star Awards like last month, March and then its just over in a blink of the eye.
I really thought that the Best Supporting Actress should have gone to Lin MeiJiao, the lady who acted as the evil mother in law aka step mother, and yet maybe her acting was too evil until no one wanted to vote for her!
F1 also at the same time, in Bahrain or something. Button won YET AGAIN, then Vettel Second and Trulli 3rd. Its getting like so easy to predict the winners now. So boring, I want twists and turns and nice surprises in between the race. I mean, the season won't be so exciting if you know that this particular driver will win the races and all. There really isn't no point watching. I watch it cause it gets exciting, right now, it isn't anymore. I still love the sound of the cars going varrrroooom though!
Today, had to wake up at 6am for an 8 o'clock nutrtion lesson. Because Ms Toh couldn't make it for today's 2 hour lecuture, she made it up seperately, so tomorrow also have to wake up early too! Thus, in between, had like a seriously long break of like 4 hours long. Math ended like 10 mins early and then we headed down to the Food Court 2 to have lunch around 12 plus. After that, headed off to the cafe in the library where we could like talk and play games and also don't have to worry about being silent and stuff.
Decided to play Risk, and then it was really a oompletely new game to me. As the name suggests it was all about risk taking and all that. Pei Yun, Cedric, Theresa and I played it. It was super fun, taking over continents and all that. I mean, it was all about strategies and like forming alliances so that we won't attack each other. It got to a point where by, we were quite content with the areas we "owned" and just gave up on the game!
My split lips are terrible, it has been almost a week already, and its still not recovering and its not like I don't drink water. In fact I drink lots and lots of water. Somemore it just split like that, very pain and ugly luh.
Rahh! Got homework to do now.