dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Day with Angela
Wednesday, April 08, 2009 @ 8:29 pm
Spent the day with Angela today, because its going to be her 17th birthday tomorrow! But then she's busy today, so today I met her first. Much less, it was a really boring day, didn't go out much. because all the great movies come out tomorrow instead.

Angela woke me up with her phone call at 9.37am this morning. I was having a really sweet dream and suddenly I heard my ring tone and then I can't remember what I was dreaming about. She said she was like on her way to my place. GOSH, I thought she was already in the lift at my block.

I jumped out of bed and rushed to the toilet. Then I just realized what she meant was that she was just leaving her place. After showering and all, made it back to bed and had another shut eye for about 10 minutes before she officially arrived.

Headed down to macs to settle my pay, ARGH, just don't want to talk about it. I've been waiting so long for my pay, and I'm still not getting the right amount. had BK for lunch and got Audrey PASTAMANIA! Carbonara okay! Its her favourite, glad she enjoyed it.

Borrowed Vanessa's ping pong table and played table tennis for like 2 hours! Gosh and the pp ball kept hiding and getting hit between the plant pots and we spent half the time trying to retrieve the balls.Well, I'm glad I managed to sweat it out for a bit! Had fun today!