dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
CLS Outing at Sentosa
Saturday, April 11, 2009 @ 10:01 pm
Today was cls outing at Sentosa. A day of fun and sun and the beach! Unfortunately, couldn't go anywhere near water today :( sad. Nevertheless, had fun watching people have fun!

It started with a seriously hot and sunny morning, this morning and I woke up at like 8.30am because i was all so excited. I haven't been to sentosa in ages! It has really changed ALOT! I wish I could go back there some other day, to take the day as it goes and view the latest attractions there.

The sun was really hot. Left house at like 1015 because i didn't think it would take 45 mins to get there. Arranged to meet the other spardies at harbourfront station. When I arrived, it was such a coincidence that I knocked into Shu Ying once again! ( the previous time was at admiratly station, for sparda outing at papa's house! ) It was such a coincidence, that we were practically on the same train once again! Luckily we met, or else I really wouldn't know what to do. Met Jennifer, Jia Hao and Mardiana at Giant Hypermart with papa nash and a few other GLs and GMs, and headed to the steps outside Breadtalk to wait for the others.

Shortly after, Peggy, Pei Yun , Zi Yuan and Darren arrived, supposed to wait for mama anita, but then we got distracted, because had to draw money to fund the day's activities. Went up to the meeting place, supposedly the Sky Park. Then gathered there, in a circle, to pay for the card to sentosa. Jennifer took out her lovely home made treat of chocolates, I loved them! Thanks Jennifer! They were awesome!

No time to buy food to bring to Sentosa, so ended up eating there instead. Took the Sentosa Express with the tap tap card, like ez link card to sentosa and had to squeeze. Like what isn't new when you go out in such a big group huh?Almost got off at the wrong stop, and luckily we were called back in, or else, surely gotta walk all the way there. Arrived at Palawan beach where everyone started having fun. It was really damn hot. I wasn't in a mood for a tan, took a stroll by the beach with Jennifer, and crossed that bridge to the southern part of the asian continent. By that time, the sun was at its highest, and we were bare footed and walked across that super duper long beach. Damn hot la, our feet were like burning like shit. Reached the other side, had to literally sit on the rock and soak our feet into the nice cool water! Never want to leave there, but what to do? Had to get back right.

The other spardies were having a great time in the waters. Wish i could too! But couldn't la today, bad timing, bad timing! The cool waters were really inviting, plus the darn hot weather. But the weather kinda changed without warnings la. When Jennifer and I made a second trip to the Tower, it was like lightning and then got the whistle whistle thingy, to call people out of the waters. Then we rushed back, walked briskly back to the beach, and everyone was like clearing out. The skies were super dark and the other spardies were like cleaning up and washing up. We grabbed whatever bags we could hold as instructed by the fierce fierce GM that one, that keep scolding us one. Then luckily we grabbed like the bags, took out my super duper cool umbrella and carried the bags, hoping to keep them from getting wet.

Then Pei Yun's cute goodies bag starting falling apart, hopefully no electronic stuffs in the bags that I was holding on to got spoilt. I did try my best to keep them dry! I got wet instead. So in the end, I also had to change clothes. At the bus bay there, nash and the other GLs were trying their best to keep the spirit level high, despite the really heavy rain! Had lots of cheering and all that. When the rain stopped, walked all the way back to Palawan beach to change and clean up. WAHH, that was when I realized that I got like lots of bites from the stupid sand flies la. My leg has like lots of red spots, like 10cents, 50 cents like that, and then one big black bruise on my arm.

Took the tram back to the Beach station and then the Sentosa Express back to vivo. Da Paoed dinner from Banquet, according to Mardiana, the Char Kway Teow was the best there. It was actually quite worth it, one really big container and filled to the brim for like 4 bucks. The others had like fast food which probably cost more! I couldn't even finish my char kway teow, and mama was so kind enough to finish it for me. While sitting outside Candy Empire waiting for those with a sweet tooth to get their chocs. Listened to the songs from BOF, Mardiana is an avid fan alright! The songs are super nice, send them to me eh Mardiana!

Anyway, we da paoed and then went to the roof to eat and then we joined like a big group of TP people there, and then people started cheering like mad, and it was super noisy and TP people super competitive. Couldn't do much cause our SP group quite small. NP was supposedly there as well. Saw Ashleigh! She said they were at sentosa today too!

Everyone was tired, one group leaving, meant everyone. Jennifer stayed on to leave with mama, on the purple line. The rest of us, just left together. The others stopped at Outram, I continued the journey with Shu Ying to DG station and switched back to the red line. To get home. WOW. Today was an incredible day. When I do get the pictures. I will post them.

School starting on monday, today is like the last day to enjoy life. Till we get back to school. AHHHHH!

I LOVE MY SPARDA FAMILY!


Great Picture, while waiting for the rain to stop


In the train, on the way back home


Spardies forever


Sparda!


Pei Yun my coursemate,me and Mardiana!