dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
CLS FO Camp
Thursday, April 02, 2009 @ 10:16 pm
I'm back from 3 Days 2 Nights,CLS FO Camp, and we're officially Year 1 students! I loved camp, it was fantastic! Had great group memebers and papa nash and mama anita.

Made many new friends, SPARDA rocks, and we are one big happy family. Pei Yun and I will be future classmates! I'll always remember camp, actually right now as I'm editing this post, I'm just missing camp so much! I mean we all spent like 3 whole days together with all the loud consistent cheering and suddenly being stuck at home, with no one and in complete silence is just the complete opposite.


I laughed so much during camp, thanks to team mates like Choon Meng, Joel, Mardiana, Jia Hao, Pei Yun,Shu Ying, Felicia, Yun Ting, Nasir, Linus, Peggy, Darren, Zi Yuan and Jennifer! We really had a fantastic time together. Will never forget those really happy times!

Night walk was really surprisingly, exciting! My partner was Darren, I was so scared before that, and he could just be so cool, sitting there and joining the group that listened to ghost stories! My number was like 32, and we started off at around 4am in the morning or so. By then, we weren't really required to go in small groups of 2, instead 4. It was really exciting, I mean when it started, I was anticipating the next step and when we were going to be scared.
Slept at 5.30am and woke up at 8am, thats the shortest time for my sleep. Really tired last night, slept at 11pm, which is really early. :)

Heres a group photo for memories.