dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Sarah Ho's Place
Wednesday, March 04, 2009 @ 8:57 pm
Just came back home from Sarah's place! Today is like the most last minute activity ever! This morning was just looking at NEA website to predict the weather for later in the afternoon.
Decided to pay sarah a visit, since she has moved houses so many times and I haven't been to her new house yet! I love her sofa! Its so super comfy, and it just jerks out suddenly to be like an arm chair!

I left house at 2.15pm, after Piano and took a 40 minute long bus ride to her place. Da Paoed KFC snackers of 10 winglets/drumlets and had it as a snack. As we weren't quite sure if it was going to rain, and it was still bright and sunny then. We went swimming in the 1.2m deep pool!

It started drizzling and we hid under the umbrella shelter and had a mini picnic with coke, and kfc and fish crackers! Then after it stopped raining, and the sun came out, we jumped back into the pool and swam! Ahhh, so tired now. But it was great! Next time I'll go there earlier, as its often sunnier in the morning and hopefully get a nice tan!

Had dinner at her place! I love the vege with the small fish and chilli and the dry yong tao fu , never ate it dry before! It was so nice with the bean sauce! The pork chop and the sichuan soup too! Loved it! THE BOWL OF RICE WAS SO HUGE. I never ate so much rice in 1 meal before! Now I'm so full. So can't sleep yet, or else I'll just grow fat!