dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
I LOVE MY LAPPY!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009 @ 11:33 pm
Enrolment was yesterday. I was really excited to get my very own lappy.
I got the Lenovo Thinkpad T400! Currently, I'm trying out it functions and stuff. I want to go out and watch a movie or something, but it seems like I've watched almost everything nice already! AHHH I can't help it..

In a total of 3 months, I've already watched like 8 movies, and i have the ticket stubs in my wallet right now. Sarah Ho is in Cambodia now, so I can't call and talk to her on the phone, neither can she call and entertain me in anyway.

Apparently, the hotel she is staying in has no tv as well, no laptop to bring along as well, when she comes back. I'll be away as well, so well. There goes the entire school holidays!

I love my lappy!