dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Total Defence Day 2009
Sunday, February 15, 2009 @ 1:43 pm
I was sleeping so peacefully until I heard the Public Warning System that sound, that rang and woke me up. I guess, its Total Defence Day today isn't it? It is the duty of every singaporean to tune into the radio immediately when the siren is heard, as announcements will be broadcasted via the radio to every singaporean.

My dear friend SQQ, told me she wouldn't such a patrotic singaporean. I guess, everyone at this stage is used to security in Singapore and feel safe. However,I feel that such things shouldn't be taken for granted, and that since it Total Defence Day, we should be even more prepared and be on our toes!

I remember last year's Total Defence Day celebrated in school with that suspicious package in school and the "calling in" of the Police officers. I miss school days!