dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Slumdog Millionaire
Monday, February 16, 2009 @ 7:17 pm
I thought today was a really exciting day! I just decided to do something suddenly and I did it! It was sorta a last minute thing. Sarah called up in the morning asking if I would like to go watch Slumdog Millionaire!

Just the movie that I wanted to watch, cause dear Roxanne didn't want to watch it with me, so we will be watching New In Town instead, though I have no idea what that movie is all about.

After piano lesson, met Sarah and Vanessa Ho at Braddel Mrt Station around 3.40pm and headed down to J8 to buy tickets, and to wait for Hasisha at the same time.
As the prices and variety of the food at the GV Snack place wasn't exactly what we felt like eating, we headed down to the shops downstairs to buy and sneak in food.

I got a korean street snack! The french fries thingy, over the sausage. It has been ages since I just had that! So we sneaked it into the cinema. I was sitting next to a guy, near the aisle, and I was so afraid to take out my "unauthorised" food to consume. But I felt much more comfortable after he took out the POLAR curry puff from his pocket and started munching on it, when the lights were still on!

Slumdog Millionaire, was a great movie! The guy had all the answers to the questions asked, based on his true life experiences. It was simply awesome! Though my father doesn't want to watch it.

When the movie ended, and we were all ready to leave, I spotted familiar heads from the back! Confirmed their identities! Haha, the twins were in front with some of their colleagues in the same cinema all this while!

Labels: ,