East Coast Park Outing
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 @ 7:08 pm

Our actual plan was to go east coast park with Qi Qing, Sarah Ho and Twins. Poor Qi Qing, couldn't make it. I do hope she is feeling much better now. I wasn't supposed to cycle, because my mother preferred me not to do so. However, in the end, I just did. The great sun was shining down, and it would be silly to give up an opportunity to get myself a slight tan.
Armed with Sunblock, and mat, and other things like a book to read, a pack of cards, music and SUDOKU as well. I lugged my heavy bag onto my bag to cycle also. It was not what I had planned to do today okay. Cycling makes your butt ache like crazy. Couldn't take it, even though it was cycle 1 hour, get the other hour free. We stopped at a hut like afte 55 mins of cycling and switched to playing cards and listening to music.
Had burger king for lunch, and decided to literally go down to the sandy beach and get a tan. We found a spot nearly in the sun, and enjoyed sea breeze. Okay, there was sand flying around everywhere because it was so windy. It was into my ears and nose and so disgusting! Had alot of fun today and a nice tan. :)