Sweet 16!
Monday, September 01, 2008 @ 4:23 pm
According to many, this blog is dead. I totally agree. I'm just going to post today, its the 1st of September today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAPHNE! Its so cool to have someone born on the exact same day as you! Well, I've been eating lots of cake this week, and the past week, so its time to cut down
Its the beginning of the school holidays, and yet it doesn't feel like school holidays. Lessons start tomorrow.
There is horrible drilling and thumping downstairs, as noise travels up. My unit is directly above and its terribly noisy! Noise Pollution I call it! How to study like that?
I'm going to start posting pictures from what, a week ago? Exactly a week ago?
Saturday(30 Aug 08)Attended a gathering. It has been ages since my mother last went for gathering. It was like meeting up with old friends all over again. All the eldest children all turn 16 this year, and apparently there was this combined birthday celebration for september birthday babies. In order as well of 1st, 2nd and 3rd! How cool is that? We were all standing in order as well. Brandon's birthday was on that day too. We had a huge gathering, and I took the time to read my Raisin. :) Birthday cake was HUMONGOUS, the photo taken also really big! It was a huge picture, with so many people and so many families. It was just like the olden times, taking those BIG BIG family pictures.



Saturday(23 Aug 08)
Twins celebrated their birthday. Had a cool cake with their exam papers on it. I ate the math paper with the A1. Hopefully, I'll get A1 for math! It tasted like paper, but for my results. I will eat them. Oh yeah, since it has been an extremely long time since I blogged. Happy Belated Birthday Sheena & Shermaine! :)
