Monday, June 02, 2008 @ 2:54 pm
Welcome to the Month of June!
Kick started today with training! It was really tiring, for the fact that I haven't been regularly exercising! There will be ther full 3 hours of training on wednesday! Ah! Skipped almost half of training for Literature Lesson with Mrs Low!
After Lessons, the toot decided to be nice, kind and patient today, and taught me genetics. I missed out last wednesday's biology lesson, and since then i was clueless about parental phenotypes, and genotypes. Heterzygous and Homozygous until today. I learnt how to like do some Inheritance of a single trait thing. Its so complicating with the punnet squares. Being an easy student to teach, the teacher also had a much easier time. Thank You Shermaine Ng, ONCE AGAIN.
Had lunch, at Gourmet Paradise, oh, interestingly. It was like the gathering of all the sisters! Qixiang came, Audrey came, Ah ya, the twins were sisters too! RIGHT? HAHAHA, had a hearty time. Oops, its back to my books now!