This is what happens when the exams are over
Friday, May 09, 2008 @ 7:33 pm
Today is that day that I've been waiting for since the start of the exams.I dragged myself back to school this morning for FNN paper. Well it was quite tough, things that weren't taught came out, yeah, I'm so going to fail the midyears. This is so expected.
Anyway, after the exam ended, Wing Lam commented that the Section C question came out for her prelims last year. Plus, my proteins part came out for mid years last year. Are proper papers ever set? I mean, its probably copied and pasted from somewhere. Left for the fiesta meeting at G103 after the paper, where we discussed stuff. I left at 1045 as I have already booked badminton court at the cc.Which I do not wish to forgo my chance at exercising for that 2 hours today.
Arrived there, this group of koreans, I think claimed they booked the court until 12. While we started ours at 1100. We just went down to call the people in the office to clarify, plus we had RECEIPT okay, so that probably saved the whole thing. According to Bernice, I think shes right too. They see us being a bunch of kids( not including my grandmother), and an old woman, and they think its so easy to bully. OR it would just be a coincidental case of computer error. Who knows anyway? We just got to play to our benefit,which means GOOD.
WELL, played.. for 2 whole hours. I NEVER PERSPIRED SO MUCH DURING A BADMINTON game before. i guess its because we are more disciplined to play a good game, for money. The hall was also enclosed. It was crazy, just played and played and all the funny words like AAHHHHHSSSS i think, from Qiqing all started coming out. I tell you people, its so unhealhty to drink CARBONATED DRINKS during exercising, no wonder THE STAMINA for some people weren't there. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Agreed? YES, of course.Shermaine probably has something against us, halfway through the game, FACE BLACK BLACK one, like charcoal. Sheena was hyper, VERY hyper! Granny just played a few matches, and according to her, as long as she perspires, its exercise. I can sit in a corner and perspire, and in her content, it is EXERCISING, oh well.
Had lunch at the Fish and Chips there,then headed home and then bathed, and went out for SAKAE.
At sakae, I ate 14 coloured plates, 1 chawanmushi, 1 udon and 2plates of watermelon with many many many cups of greeeen tea. After that my stomach was bulging so badly I had difficulty walking. Literally, walking like a duck, goooodness. THANK YOU BERNICE LEE FOR THE TREAT.