Wednesday, May 28, 2008 @ 8:18 pm
Jacqueline Chew was really nice today. It has been ages since I last saw her and she took us all out for Sakae Buffet! That meal alone cost her $90. THANK YOU JACQUELINE FOR BEING SO GENEROUS.
Audrey Tang bought ROYCE CHOCOLATES, I tell you, the taste is just mmhhh fantastic!THANK YOU PEOPLE FOR BEING SO GENEROUS TODAY!
I found out something really disturbing yesterday, but I just hadn't the time to post it up. I found out from my grandmother, that my grandfather has been blind in one eye for a long time. I mean, this is the first time I'm hearing this, and I'm rather shocked by it. Imagine, living so close to your grandparents and often communicating with them, but I yet I had no clue at all, that my grandfather has always been blind in one eye. I'm feeling really lost, I need to eat.

