ITS OVER
Monday, May 26, 2008 @ 4:57 pm
The days for studying for the written MT paper is finally over! I still love chinese ALOT thought. I went through so much for Chinese. In fact, its because of chinese that I'm even blogging now. I actually sacrificed like 4 days without the internet. As I listened to LAOSHI, for don't know what reason.
I breezed through Parent Teacher Dialouge with a warning letter that I must do much better, I guess from now on, Mummy's going to nag even more. Luckily I took that INTERESTING ARTICLE from the table the other day. I'll just take a short breather. Yipeee! Tomorrow I'm going to East Coast Park for the Geography Fieldtrip, to study coastal erosion and such. I love GEOGRAPHY too!
28th May is Approaching, that is when I'm going to take my O Level Practical exam! I'm so nervous, I've only practised the dishes like once and I'm going for exam on wednesday. Going to have lunch with LONG LOST PRIMARY SCHOOL TUITION TEACHER on wednesday as well.
To Sheena Ng, May you get well soon. Rub that ugly bruise away, may all that pain in your stiff neck go away too!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH HO!
HAPPY BELATED BELATED BELATED BIRTHDAY BRENDA LOW!(23 May)
HAPPY BELATED BELATED BIRTHDAY FELICIA SOH!(24 May)
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LIEW YIN SAN!(25 May)
HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY EDWARD LOW TSE WEI!(27 May)