This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
IJ FIESTA
Friday, May 16, 2008 @ 10:17 pm
The event which we have been planning for months has finally kicked off with a big big start! It started an hour early and it got on pretty well. The IJ gallery store had lots of customers, buying lots of UMBRELLAS! It was funny, because most of the teachers bought umbrellas and car decals. FBTs were sold out by 1230 and I must say it was rather fast! Selling like hot cakes.Since my shift ended at 1pm. I spent the rest of the day walking around, trying to find ways to spend my tickets. Met many seniors and all, and even damaged my ear drums by listening to that loud music and all. Everyone was really tired, but it was worth it, FIESTA WAS FANTASTIC!We stayed till 6.15 to finish cleaning up and then I left earlier! OH WELL, Picture time!