dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Camp!
Saturday, February 02, 2008 @ 5:06 pm
Just back from SELF AWARENESS CAMP. I think it really rocked. Our class really bonded bonded.It started off from yesterday, arrived at FMM around 8plus. Althought I didn't quite like the idea of sleeping according to our register numbers, it wasn't that bad. MARIE was my sleeping partner!
Well, we started the first activity with THE ZIPPER, where we "transport" people from one end of the room to another with our backs and shoulders in an alternate pattern, we managed to transport Van CHee and Qiqing! FUNNY!
T-Shirt and the rest. Well I got to know some people better and have improved impressions.

The night we had a crazy crazy night of fun, people whom we normally didn't associate with we played like who what ha, plus the animal game and the number number, laughing out heads off. Sleeping was quite okay, except that there was a very bright light shining into my eye. Marie didn't snore, okay. Marie + Clarissa = MARISSA & CLARIE! So innovative!
Ohyea Oh yea, the night before we didn't aganist showering so we woke up in the morning for a shower. There was NO HOT WATER, showering with cold water was quite fun! Qiqing and I decided to check the kitchen out first, discovered that a loaf of bread had be nibbled through and torn. Guess what,it was the majestic work of the ANIMAL who's year is coming. THE RAT! OH MY GOOODNESS! I hair still stands at that thought that rats had gone pass every other thing on the table. If I get food poisoning i know why. Ms Chong made her Nutella Peanut Butter Banana Sanwich, it was tasty, sorry yinsan, we didn't use your Marmalade!

We will work extremely hard and well together for our O LEVELS 4/8 08!
HAD ALOT OF FUN AT CAMP! ALL THE WAY/ 4/8!