Korea!
Saturday, December 15, 2007 @ 1:53 pm
Hello Singapore! I'm back from Korea! I LOVE IT over there. The weather is so coool!
Well, I went to Seoul, Jeju Island, Daegu and even SKIING!
Oh my, the weather over there is simply just so cool, its better than the hot humid weather in singapore.I slept on a traditional korean bed with a heated wooden floor called a KANG, and then also we spent our last night in THE RITZ CARLTON Seoul!
Nami Island was like snowy, not that it was snowing when we were there, it was just like white land, and then we went to palaces and we went to SPA VALLEY, surprisingly, not one single child followed their parents for hot spring, so in the end we all ended up in the children's pool swimming.Doctor Fish spa was really tickish. The fish was like nibbling at my dead skin cells at my leg, and then it was like eeeekish and fun!
Skiing was like super fun, it was like white, and then so cool! WE actually had to wear really thinly because we would perspire alot when we skiied. Rachel and I ended up building our beautiful Iceman instead of skiing. Weather was like -1.4 degrees and then, i saw snow! It was literally snowing a bit, the first time i saw snow.
Its pretty funny how people warm up towards the end and become "inseperatable". I love the last 2 partying nights, we played UNO and TAITEEEEEEEE. I actually won a few games alright!
ATV motor ride, i couldn't ride my own bike and rode it into a rock on my face way out. I had to ride with the korean guy in the end. He was going so fast! OH MY, screaming my head out. Shopping was fantastic and goood! I bought like lots of souveniors, hopefully..
Lotte World was actually better than Everland. The drunken basket made us go crazily dizzy and the flume ride was the best. We waited in line, for approximately 1/2 hour and it ended so fast! I have pictures!! Loading them pretty soon.
The photographs are like fantastic, paid like alot.Other families chose their pictures, we just bought the whole album. The magic road was like **MAGICAL**. HAHA! I can't wait to share pictures. Some are pretty hilarious.
I miss the cooool weather in korea
I miss the hotels which i stayed in because i actually had my own bed
I miss playing UNO
I miss playing and WINNING TAITEEEEE
I miss Flume Ride
I miss Korea
I miss the times we had to huddle together to keep warm
I miss the time where we didn't need a fridge to cool our drinks
I miss Coco, our fantastic korea guide
I miss everything about my holiday
I miss the SNOW!
I miss the tour
I miss EVERYTHING EVERYTHING
I miss cute cute Hariet and Jolin
I miss the times where Audrey, Hillary, Rachel, Matthew and I all hung out!
I miss CARD GAMES
I miss those long bus rides
I miss the -0 degrees parts and all
I miss spending by the thousands WONN
I miss ANAEHASAHYO
I miss the AH ZU MAs