dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Food/Games Comm Meeting
Tuesday, November 27, 2007 @ 1:22 am
Today, we had foodie and games comm meeting for Sec 4 farewell.
Flew all the way to IKEA, the queensway one,the one that we recently went to just 2 days back. Well, the most amusing thing on the way back on the bus to supposedly mrt station. We missed the bus-stop. I actually discovered it first. I interupted Si Yinn as she was telling us her grand mother stories. I was like oh shit, we like overshot.
Then we alighted at the stop which was quite far away from the station but within walking distance and walked back. Then we went to PS, where Gracia was waiting, that Gracia just put on her braces so it was like ehehehheheheurghurgh, couldn't exactly make out what she was saying. HAHAH! I'm sorry for making fun of you Gracia!

People, please contribute foood leh! Sec 4 farewell is just next monday!