dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Friday, May 25, 2007 @ 10:45 pm
I got back my report book today.
My parents don't seem to be happy. They don't think i worked hard enough! I'm so terribly depressed, i mean i've been working extremely hard. and even the teachers say the mid years were tough, i'm glad i tried my best.
I spent the whole time since i got back my papers thinking through, i don't think i've thought through so much before. Now they come and tell me that i have to go and think, and they keep bringing up why i think better in sec one than in sec three. They keep bringing up the past! I mean, what are they trying to do?

I'm feeling really heart broken, as they are accusing me of not doing my best, and that they have put in their share and i did not. They did not appreciate the fact that its only mid years and that there were still end years, not much encouragement, i guess i have to encourage myself.
I can't take it anymoe, why is the house full of misery and melancholy?