Tuesday, December 05, 2006 @ 10:54 pm
Yea, yea yea, you UNDERSTAND i'm not in favour of maths tuition and why am I still forced to have MATH TUITION? I have so many activities each week, netball, chinese tuition, PIANO, study, homework, next year sec 3, i think have practicals too, and do i still have time for math tuition? DO I? Monday, I'm booked up for PIANO, tuesday, i'm booked for CHINESE TUITION, wednesday, is training, thursday and fridays always have to stay back, and i still need math tuition? Thats CRAZY!
Something HAS to GO! It could be PIANO or CHINESE TUITION! I really don't have any more time left to squeeze in for math tuition. I need the brains, as usual, neeed to start rushing around? Why am I not given the chance to go on my own first, I mean, next year is sec 3, I have to probably pay more attention in class, be more attentive, by engaging a math tuition teacher ISN'T going to work if my attention isn't there, OR if i'm interested.
Another thing, COST! Mommy keeps complaining that her daily expenses always GO UP! Due to tuition,piano fees., schoool fees, living expenses, and yet, i'm supposed to add on to her 'burdan' with freaking MATH TUITION??
CONFUSED!