Wednesday, December 20, 2006 @ 12:46 pm
WOW, sec one registration today, it was like so JAMMED PACKED, there weren't enough chairs, and Roslyn, Si Ting and I had to go all the way to the 3rd level to get 10 chairs down. The effort was worth it becasue after we brought those chairs down, the parents changed their minds about standing, it was kinda fun, my first duty was with Rebekah, and we stood at the backgate-HDB gate, initially, we started counting how many new sec one students would come by the back gate, cause nobody used it, then suddenly it was like WOAH, then we lost track of how many of us.
Next, it was the hall duty, as i said earlier, the 3 of us carried 10 chairs to the hall.. Aren't we SUPERWOMEN? Yes, I think we are!Later we went to help the teachers walk the new students to class, Roslyn and I then went to the canteen where most of us were''hanging'' out, okay, parents started getting anxious, as in why their girls hadn't come down yet, so there was this really long line for those buying books. Tiara and Nadia were like body guards, guarding those lines.
After the whole duty ended, Samira and I headed the Gourmet Paradise, then these two guys like stopped us, asking us to donate money and stuff. they were REAL persistent, until samira was like, ''ah ya, i'll just donate $2!'' SAMRIA, thank you for saving my life!
Its 3 days to christmas!MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody!
clarissa