dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Thursday, December 14, 2006 @ 11:18 pm
I survived VIVOCITY! Brenda gave me a challenge, she was like nobody ever can finsh walking the WHOLE of vivocity in one day, I MANAGED to do that!
Vivocity is really HUGE!Very nice and all!
I met brenda at around 10 plus IN the morning, and we headed down to dg station, we kinda missed the stop cause we were so engrossed in talking. SO we took the train back from city hall and stopped at dg.
We watched ''eragon'', it was kinda interesting, than angela arrived, she called us like thrice during the show!
Went Christmas SHOPPING, i bought like lots of stuff, we went to the roof, where we started acting like foreign tourists and took lots of pictures the way tourists would take em.HAHAHAHA, and i mean ALOT of shopping!
We took turns getting each other's christmas presents, we got angela her BELOVED pencil case , brenda her stuffed DOG, and me?A meal at bakerzin with my NEW YORK CHEESECAKE! UHmmmmmm, yum!


Came back, got ready to go to granny's PERFORMANCE at Braddel Heights CC, it was raining really heavily, and there was traffic jams, and the music was REALLY loud, but it was nice!I think i saw someone there...Errrr, nevermind about that.

Real tired now, gonna SLEEP, nights!