dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Monday, November 06, 2006 @ 9:57 pm
Why is Audrey like that? COMEON, she wants to start tuition first again! That is SO not fair, i gave in to her the last lesson because i her math and her chinese tuition would clash, so i offered to let her start first, now that she thinks she can get too comfortable, she just demanded to start first again. Starting first is great, you would have more time after tuition and stuff, why does being the eldest, we have to give in so much? Is that what it means to be the eldest?

I wouldn't want to be the elderest because I always get scolding and my sister is always pampered, pampered by everyone, and they just don't realise how she really is ALONE, she doesnt' take initiative, today, I just finished washing the bowls and stuff and she just comes in with a dirty one and just puts it in the sink!

She uses it, why can't she just wash it herself? She wouldn't do stuff unless she is pushED! I'm so fuming MAD!


I wish that she can understand others feelings one day!